Poster / Backdrop
- Your Poster/backdrop will have a central Panel and two side panels.
- Backdrop Central Panel, create an Infographic to visually explain your Capstone. Additional supporting research material can be added to the central panel.
- Side panels, identify the problem:
- Research Question
- Thesis Statement
- Brief statement explaining your end product
- Supporting research and information
- Site sources
- There is a new standard format for the 2017 Capstone Backdrop/Poster
- Students will create and have printed, one large 36"tall by 48" wide backdrop.
- The backdrop will be divided into two side panels and a larger central panel.
- If possible include all three panels into one final digital jpeg file for printing purposes. If you are able to create one file, it should be 48" wide and 36" tall at 200DPI.
- Side Panels will be 12"wide by 36" tall at 200 DPI.
- The Central Panel will be 24"wide by 36" tall at 200 DPI.
- A supporting trifold will be supplied by the school.
- Design: Be consistent with design; choice of fonts; color scheme and other supporting visual elements in trying to create an attractive professional backdrop. Refer to your style guide.
- When ready to submit, save your file (or files) as a JPEG.
- Name the file with your section and your name: imed-1291-8210-jane-smith.jpg
- If you don't have your name on the file title, the print may be hard to retrieve.